Friday, August 14, 2015

Wplus9 - Today is the Day!

Hello Everyone, Welcome come to the Wplus9 Release Day! Today is the day to get your favorite products in this release. Everything is now available at the Wplus9 Store.

I have one more card to share with you using the new Wplus9 Going Places stamp set and Coordinating Dies. Along with the new Gift Cards Layers die (using the large stitched frame). To begin with card I first die-cut the panel with the large stitched from the Gift Cards Layers and watercolored the background. I also added some watercolor splatters for interest.




Next, I stamped the images on a watercolor paper, watercolored each image then die-cut, and adhered the pieces on top of the panel with foam tape.  For the sentiment I stamped it on a vellum paper then gold heat embossed create a banner and adhered on the side of the hot air balloon.

For the final touches I added the Wink of Stella in Clear Brush on the balloon for shine and added some Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish of the card.



I hope you guys enjoyed the whole week of previews.
Thank you so much stopping by Everyone!


Have a GORGEOUS Weekend :)






Gift Cards Layers 








Going Places die set 




11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Love your little whimsical scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Joni. I totally enjoyed the hop and love the whole release! Its hard for me to decide though what my favourites really are???They are ALL so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, your card is just totally adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as sweet as can be Joni, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Joni. These are such adorable images. (They must be fun to colour?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the animals and the hot air balloon!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious in every way, Joni! Such a darling, little scene, and I love the hints of glitter and shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)