Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In My Heart - Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight


Hello Everyone....I hope you enjoyed the Stampede so far.
Today the Design Team and the Guest Designers are showcasing 
IN MY HEART stamp set and dies.

On my first card I created a birthday card for a boy using IN MY HEART (boy and 3 stars), Make A Wish (sentiments and stars), and Up and Away (balloons) stamp sets. I also used the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts (this helped me create my cloud background).
 Remember that all of these sets are available to purchase at the ME Store.

1. To begin, I created my card base and then masked the cloud die from the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts then distress using the in pad Peacock Feathers for the hint of blue.


2. Next, I stamped the sentiment from Make A Wish  with versamark ink and heat embossed the sentiment in gold.
3. I then added the star from IN MY HEART and from Make A Wish.


4. Next, I stamped and die-cut the boy from IN MY HEART and the balloons from Up and Away, then adhere with dimensional tape.
5. I also added some grass using copic markers and added Wink of Stella Clear Brush for shine.


Here's the full view of the card.



For my second card I also used the stamp set from Bloomsies (I used banner, leaves, and tiny middle center of the flower). I really love the banner from this set, really complements the IN MY HEART in every way.

1. I first created my card base using a kraft cardstock. I also cut a piece of striped patterned paper from October Afternoon to adhere on the side.
2. Next I stamped the panel with falling leaves from this set, to imitate fall. 



3. Then I stamped, colored, and die-cut the banner and the little girl.
4. Next, I watercolored the ground and added some leaves on the ground to finish off the card.


Here's the full view of the card.


I hope you enjoyed IN MY HEART.



You would really enjoy these cute little people once you get your hands on them.
Don'f forget to checkout Mama Elephant's blog to see the work of the ME design team.

Thank you so much for visiting.
Have Wonderful day :)

25 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are amazing! I love how whimsical and precious they both are! Fabulous job coloring as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling stamp set. Love the shooting stars and the little boy getting carried off by the balloons. The little girl is so cute. The banner looks like it has so much depth. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are darling! What a precious stamp set! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your adorable cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are just totally sweet and delightful in every way! I love your work - thanks for sharing such cute projects! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Joni...I really LOVE how you played with this stamp set! I love your gold embossing on the first one, and how you stamped those darling falling leaves on the 2nd card! So many really beautiful details! I think I'm going to have to get this set, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of your cards. They are my favorites on the hop so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work, Joni! I adore the first card--gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy them? Make more, please? So precious, Joni =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously just shake my head in wonder at every card you design! I would frame these if I had them!
    Wow...SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh! These are absolutely precious!! You have done the most amazing things with ME stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two adorable cards that show this set to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, these are both so super sweet! I love what you did with this stamp set, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your designs! So many great ideas on how to use these wonderful sets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards, make me want this stamp set, that's now in my list of stamps to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute cards, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your clouds and balloons scene, Joni.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)