Friday, May 30, 2014

You are Fabulous!


Hello Everyone....just sharing this Fabulous MONOGRAMMED set from Wplus9
its purpose is for Monogramming projects.

Today I used the large and small letters as the focal for my card. I love that its bold and big, this can
easily cover the panel with gorgeous words that you like to use.

I also stamped and die-cut some of the flowers from MORE FRESH CUT set just below the
bottom of the card for added femininity. Although, this can easily be switch to a different color of watercolor and without flowers to make it into a male card *wink*.

1. For this card I first cut a panel 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 watercolor paper and a regular A2 card for my card base.
2. Then, pick the small and large letters from the set that I want to use and heat embossed it in white embossing powder.
3. Next, I just picked the colors and of distress ink markers and smoosh the ink pad on the acrylic block and then start watercoloring. 
4. Let it dry.
5. Once its all dry I then adhere the flower (which is not watercolored )at mid bottom of my card to finish it off.




Here's the full view of the card.

I hope you enjoyed this watercolored card.


Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a Fabulous weekend :)

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the bright colors and beautiful design of ur projects. The monogrammed set looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking, Joni ... gorgeous vibrant colours, fabulous lettering and such a pretty posy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! The flowers are beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Joni what a pretty water colored background! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Joni!! Your watercoloring is fabulous!! This is a work of art indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful watercoloring, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Joni! I love how your sentiment pops against your beautiful water coloring, and your flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Joni! I need to invest in some more WPlus9 sets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! That pink just glows, and what a fantastic contrast with the letters! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This is gorgeous! The colours just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU are fabulous! Wow, seriously stunning card, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how intense the watercolor is! That red is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)