Thursday, October 31, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #52

Hello lovely friends!
Its time for..... 

This sketch was designed by Karolyn Loncon.... with so many possibilities!


Without further ado...here's how I started my card.
I used the Vintage Cream cardstock from PTI for my card.
I then stamped it with The Sweet Life stamp from PTI, then
 embossed it with  Pearlustre embossing powder to give that pearly translucent look.


Its nice if you want to achieve just a hint of color.


I did die cut my pattern paper using Half and Half die collection from PTI.
As for my banner I used the Fish Tail  layer dies from My Favorite Things and I also used the 
Boutique Borders Thank You stamp and die from PTI.

To finish it off I then added the resin flower Blossom from Kaiser Craft.


Here is the whole look of the card.


I hope I have inspired you to join us this week.

Just click here to go back to CAS(E) this Sketch site.
Don't forget to check the other DT for inspiration.

Thank you so much for visiting me :)
Have a wonderful week!!!



13 comments:

  1. Love these coffee and cream colours-and your embossing is beautiful,a fabulous take on the sketch :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shimmer is gorgeous! Beautifully elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Joni! It is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...... SO pretty. Love the Pearlustre EP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully elegant - I love the variety of patterns and textures, and the pops of pink on the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such and elegant card Joni. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Love your elegant colors. Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Love how sophisticated it looks with the romantic patterns mixed with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is stunning! I love the combo of patterns and textures. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A most elegant card, Joni! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)