Monday, March 25, 2013

Sequins March Blog Hop @ PTI





Hello Bloggers, its another Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink. Its about trying the new trend
Sequins. In this card I used the silver sequins I have in my old stash. I liked how it turned out.
The stamps I used in my card are the Papertrey Ink Birthday StyleBountiful Banners, and Hello Foxy.
If you are interested in seeing these stamps just click the names above, to do directly to Papertrey Ink website.


The card base is Lemon Tart from Papertrey Ink, and for the background for this card I use the White Card stock from Papertrey. I distress the card with Hawaiian Shores ink for the sky, Simply Chartreuse ink for the base of this card, Lemon Tart, and for the splotches I used Soft Stone ink. I also used Dark Chocolate for the foxy and for the sentiment. Here's the link for the ink pads: Ink by Color. As for the balloons in the pink balloon I add some stickles. As for the pink ink is from Stephanie Bernard.

I hope you guys liked it!

Have a very good Tuesday.

Joninina


10 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you added the fox with the banner and the balloons... it all looks fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inking on the panel and the way you clustered your images - fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! Love the sweet little fox and the balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and cute! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and I love that you sponged your background - perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)