Friday, February 8, 2013

Design Team Favorites Inspiration


  Todays-Contest
In Nichole's Blog the design team of Papertrey Ink, post their favorite Papertrey projects
from the past. The challenge is to create a project of our own that inspired us by using one of their
pretty creations. 



Here is my take on the project, inspired by Dawn McVey. I used the Heart-2-heart #1, 
I used the coffee cup as my background for my card, and also used it as the
focal point. I just added blings, twine, and buttons. Then voila!  I'm done.


Hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you for looking.
Have a lovely weekend.
Joninina





1 comment:

  1. This is seriously adorable! I love your take on Dawn McVey's card...beautiful, soft colors and the touch of paper piecing and embellishment on the cup is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)