Friday, August 10, 2012

My Friend


Happy Friday Bloggers!

Today its been a good day here in Florida it stopped raining, sun is shinning outside. Its a perfect day to make cards. Today I used the Rosie Posie stamp from PTI as my focal point. I added some glitters on the flower to make it sparkle. I think I really like adding glitters, I cannot stop using it.
In this card I used the rustic cream cardstock, and stamped it with Glitz distressing stamp. I then cut vintage cream cardstock and stamp it with Rosie Posie the Hexagon stamp that's included in the set with Kraft Ink. I added the 1st class mail sentiment from the Postmark set. I then put ribbons and adhere the Rosie Posie flowers and leaves that I die cut. Then volia a glitted flower card, I like it! I hope you are all enjoying your Friday.

Supplies
Stamps: Rosie Posie - PTI, Postmark - PTI, Friendship Jar - PTI (sentiment), and Distressing clear stamp - Glitz
Cardstock: Rustic Cream and Vintage Cream - PTI
Dies: Rosie Posie and Tiny Tags - PTI
Inks: Bubble Gum -HA, Pear Tart, Cup O' Joe - Memento Ink, and Kraft Ink- PTI
Others: Buttons - PTI, Button Twine - PTI, Gliters - MS, and Seambinding made by me

Thank you for looking!
Joni-nina